Our Occupational Therapists are Aged Care trained to work holistically with care teams to support all residents to achieve as much independence in all facets of their lives. Our therapists assist caregivers in both residential and community settings to determine the amount of assistance required whilst maintaining optimal function.
- Our therapists are experts in Aged Care
- Help clients regain or enhance their daily lives after incidents such as hip replacement and stroke
- Assess and modify residents room and community environments to improve their safety and independence
- Prescribe and educate residents and carers in the use of adaptive equipment to assist function
- Complete all documentation to support ACFI funding
- Experts in complex pain management treatments
- Provide interventions in various health conditions including surgery and acute mental health.
- Assess residents cognition, function and psychosocial needs.
- Monitor residents function and progress prescribing adaptive equipment to ensure safety upon discharge from hospital
- Designing individual and group activities for residents to enhance independence in everyday activities
iPHYSIO Occupational Therapists can deliver mobile services and locum placements to:
- Aged Care facilities
- Day therapy centres
- Home care package providers
- Transition care program providers
- Client with a disability