iPHYSIOs Exercise Physiologists are experts in the exercise and movement for the prevention and management of chronic diseases and injuries.
Our Exercise Physiologists provide support for people with:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Osteoporosis and Arthritis
- Mental health conditions
- Cancer and cancer treatment recovery
- Chronic pain and fatigue
- Post surgical rehabilitation (ACL reconstruction/hip and knee replacement)
- Neuro muscular exercise therapy (multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, Parkinsons disease)
- Pulmonary disease and more
Our Exercise Physiologists are university trained Allied Health professionals who assess and treat their patients holistically. Injury can occur due to a variety of different reasons, whether it be athletic participation, sedentary occupations, and even hobbies.
Exercise Physiologists are becoming increasingly important in the delivery of healthcare and being free from pain and injury. Often seeing an exercise physiologist is integrated as part of a health care provider program and is recognised by Medicare Australia, the Department of Veteran Affairs and numerous private health insurers.